Personal Identification Information
How does Fresh Sock Club collect User information?
We collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate; name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, and other personal information. Users may, however, visit our Site at their discretion—anonymously.
freshsockclub.com will collect personal identification information from Users only when voluntarily submitted to us. You can always refuse to supply identification information personally, except that it may prevent your engagement in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
In addition to personal identification information, the Site may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. In that regard, non-personal identification information may include; browser name, computer type and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider used and other similar information. This information may change over time at the discretion of the Site.
Web Browser Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of our Website. They include cookies that enable information to be collected to securely log into the site.
Google’s use of the Dynamic Advertising Reporting & Targeting (DART) cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to freshsockclub.com and other sites on the Internet.
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on freshsockclub.com send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Mouseflow, VWO and Trendemon, to evaluate use of our Website and the Services. To opt-out of Google Analytics, please go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
freshsockclub.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can opt out of all communication with freshsockclub.com simply by leaving this page.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
How We Use Collected Information
freshsockclub.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To validate your identity.
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services or any changes in our Terms and Conditions that apply to you.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support.
- To personalize the user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by law (other than if (where applicable) you opted out in “My Account” on the Website), and as noted in the table below, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to send you newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think may interest you, or to conduct draws for campaigns and the like and deliver prizes and rewards
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- Sending Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To better understand how you access and use our Website and our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Website and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes. Please read the section below to better understand how we Protect your information
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Website preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookie because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. To learn more about LSOs and how to control them, visit the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions on the site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Fresh Sock Club does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly be changing. These sites and services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users from advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non-personal identification information about you or others who use your computer.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.